YouTube History Tracking:
iPhone, iPad, iTouch
To track YouTube history on an iOS device, you must install a Gryphon Device Certificate on the device.
IMPORTANT: YouTube History Tracking must be enabled for this device in the Gryphon Connect app before you can perform the following steps.
→ Click to view instructions to Activate YouTube History Tracking
1. Make sure the iOS device you're setting up is connected to your Gryphon network. Otherwise, you will not be able to connect to the Gryphon Care page.
2. Open a web browser on the iOS device go to the Gryphon Care page at https://gryphoncare.com.
3. On the Gryphon Care page, click the 'About This Device' button.
4. Download Device Certificate from Gryphon Care page.
5. On the iOS device, go to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management
6. Select the downloaded profile named "gryphonconnect.com" and click 'Install' link.
7. Enter iOS device password to continue with installation prompts.
8. After the profile is successfully installed, click 'Done'.
9. On the iOS device, now go to Settings > About > Certificate Trust Setting.
10. In Certificate Trust Settings, find "Enable full trust for root certificates" option.
11. Click the toggle to enable gryphonconnect.com.
12. A warning prompt will be displayed.
13. Select Continue