1. Make sure the Mac computer you're setting up is connected to your Gryphon network. Otherwise, you will not be able to connect to the Gryphon Care page.
2. Open a web browser on the Mac computer and go to the Gryphon Care page at https://gryphoncare.com.
3. On the Gryphon Care page, click the 'About This Device' button.
4. Download Device Certificate from Gryphon Care page.
5. Open the 'Keychain Access' app on your Mac computer.
6. Select 'System keychain'.
7. Drag and drop the certificate file from your Downloads folder into the 'Keychain Access app.
8. Double click on the gryphonconnect.com certificate
9. Check for "Trust" option under "When using this certificate" change it to "Always Trust".
10. When prompted. enter the system password to update the trust settings.
11. The 'gryphonconnect.com certificate' should show a green tick indicating it's active.