Highlights of this release:
· Improvement in overall network performance (WiFi speed)
· WiFi stability and connectivity with some IoT devices
· New security features: port scan ( a.k.a Mirai malware) detection and weak password detection for connected devices (remote open port password)
· Enhanced UI for security warnings
· Enhanced device list management/cleanup for deleting devices in the unmanaged list and guest profiles
· Supporting the local DNS with fall back mechanism
· Removed some dependencies between Youtube and various Google applications such as Google Classroom, and Google Drive.
· Removed dependencies between One Drive / Skype / Minecraft
· Internal bug fixes
10,212,167 (Feb. 2020) - 10,440,025 (Oct. 2019)
Pending Applications: 62432700, 62346566, 62300809, 62766628
With over 20 years of experience in networking technology and security, the Gryphon co-founders led the team that invented the revolutionary MiFi mobile hotspot technology. As much as we appreciate the benefits and convenience of being connected, we also deeply understand the associated threats.
Try the Gryphon router in your home risk-free for 90 days. If you don’t love it, send it back to receive a no questions asked refund. We’ll even cover the cost of return shipping!SHOP NOW